WEEKLY BULLETIN – Term 2, Week 9
Monday 26th June
- Nelson College arrive
- 3.15pm – Department Meeting
Tuesday 27th June
- 8.00am – House meetings
- Nelson College Exchange – all students out for Period 4, refer to information from MAS.
Wednesday 28th June
Thursday 29th June
- 8.30am – Assembly in hall for all year 12 and 13 students attending the formal
- Students leave school at the beginning of lunch
- 3.00pm – 8.00pm – Parent Interviews
- 6.00pm – Board Meeting
Friday 30th June
- 9.30am – Languages Meeting
- 10.30 am – House Assemblies
Saturday 1st July – Year 12 and 13 Formal, 7.30pm
- Monday – JRF, REC, TID, RWS, JMR
- Tuesday – JRF, REC, TID, BHB, RWS, JMR
- Wednesday – KDH (am), JRF, REC, TID
- Thursday – JRF, REC, TID
- Friday – JRF, REC, TID, RCJ
Red Report – Regan Rodger, Brayden Drysdale, Caleb Best, Nadir Said, Quinn Ryder-Lings, Falco McDonald-Cope, Jahral Beazley, Riley Campbell, Korbin Ryder-Knewstubb, Mason Hancox, Buell McDonald, Anthony Rogal, Cade Hansen, Bailey Drummond, Daniel Rodger and Max Wilson-Ewers.
Requests for use of the side rooms in Ngatahi (for parent interviews) are overdue! Please see CLC asap.
Girl Guide biscuits are still available! We have original and chocolate left. $3.50 per packet. If you would like some, let me (RLC) know and I’ll source them for you.
WEEK 10 HEADS UP:
Tuesday 4 July – 13 OED Day, Year 12 Leadership Day at Christs College, Sir Peter Blake Trust Speaker for Juniors.
Wednesday 5 July – Parent Interviews
Thursday 6 July – Father & Son Breakfast, Support Staff meeting, Y11-13 Maori Studies Leadership Day