WEEKLY BULLETIN – Term 2, Week 10
Monday 3rd July
- 3.15pm – Committee Meeting
Tuesday 4th July
- Christs’ College Leadership Day – Year 12
- 8.00am – Professional Learning: Appraisal
- 3.00pm – Curriculum Leaders Meeting
Wednesday 5th July
- 2.00pm to 7.00pm – Parent-Teacher interviews
- 7.00pm – PTA/ Tawera Nikau Address in the hall
Thursday 6th July
- Father and Son Breakfast with Tawera Nikau Address – 7.00am, Spartans Room
- Year 11 and 12 Maori Students Leadership (on site, includes other schools)
- Support Staff meeting – 1.00pm
Friday 7th July
Last day of Term 2 – please refer to instructions given at this weeks House Meetings
Timetable as follows:
- Period 1 8.35am – 9.20 am 45 minutes
- Period 2 9.25am – 10.10 am 45 minutes
- Assembly 1 10.15am – 10.50 am 35 minutes – LipSync
- Interval 10.50am – 11.10am 20 minutes
- Assembly 2 11.15am – 11.50 am 35 minutes – LipSync
- Period 4 11.55am – 12.40pm 45 minutes
- Lunch 12.40pm – 1.15pm 35 minutes
- Period 5 1.20pm – 2.05pm 45 minutes
Monday – JRF, TID, TRW, RCJ
Tuesday – JRF, SEB, TID, MEL, MGH, RSM, RNW
Wednesday – JRF, KDH SEB, TID
Thursday – JRF, SEB, TID, TRW, PJD
Friday – JRF, SEB, TID, RJK
Leavers – Jack Bryant-Howe
Red Report – Regan Rodger, Jackson Cummings, Nadir Said, Quinn Ryder-Lings, Falco McDonald-Cope, Korbin Ryder-Knewstubb, Mason Hancox, Anthony Rogal, Asher Kirner, Bailey Drummond, Daniel Rodger and Max Wilson-Ewers.
A “Milo” Jar has been taken from the staffroom. If you have it, please return it ASAP, as it is needed urgently.
The Yellow Container (with stationery items in it) has been removed from the staff workroom bench, opposite the photocopiers. Please return it ASAP to MEA or RSG.
Mileage and Staff Expense Claims for Term 2 are due to AGM by Wednesday 5thJuly at 3pm. Reminder that the necessary paper work must be filled out in order for these to be processed.
The Changeover film has its first trailer here:
Release date has been announced as 28 September. This is the film that 90 of our boys appeared in as extras.
Frozen Croissants $1.00 each! (minimum order of 5) – Support the SBHS French Tour 2017. Payment due Wednesday 5th July for delivery on Thursday 6th July. Please contact SJL.
Girl Guide biscuits are still available! We have original and chocolate left. $3.50 per packet. If you would like some, let me (RLC) know and I’ll source them for you.
Parenting Week is coming up on 21-31 August. The Neighbourhood Trust is running events at St Albans Church) including a two day workshop for parents of anxious children. Approximately 12 speakers will be there – see link http://www.nht.org.nz/parentingweek The Neighbourhood Trust also has a third year counselling trainee who is available to work with parents (not children).
Chisnallwood Intermediate 50th Jubilee October 27/28. Register through the school website www.chisnallwood.school.nz
TERM 3, WEEK 1 REMINDERS:
- Monday 24th July – Term 3 begins. Staff Meeting 3.15pm.
- Tuesday 25th July – Sod Turning at new school site
- Thursday 27th July – Board Meeting
- Friday 28th July – Toho HS arrive
- Saturday 29th July – Akiminami HS arrive